GO!

What is your Chi's color?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Enzo

King of the- City!

Barked: Wed May 25, '11 5:16pm PST 
I know Chihuahuas come in a handful of colors. Splash, tan(?), black, white, and that's all I can remember. But, I was wondering what is YOUR Chihuahua's color? This post is just for fun and entertainment! smile

My Chihuahua/Jack Russell mix is mostly tan with a bit of white on his forehead and a white tip on his tail. Not to mention his spotty tummy smile

So feel free to reply!

- Enzo

Edited by author Wed May 25, '11 5:18pm PST

[notify]
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Fri May 27, '11 7:13am PST 
Hi Enzo, well I am mostley light tan, with a litte white on my head and paws. and my little tail curls around my back. mom loves thatlaugh out loud
[notify]
Enzo

Enzo Baby!

Barked: Sat May 28, '11 12:27pm PST 
Lol hi me. THIS IS MY NEW ACCOUNT, I forgot my password on the other one. Anyway, to answer my question, I am tan with a white streak on my head that resembles a deer smile
[notify]

Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Sun May 29, '11 7:55am PST 
I am white, with beige spots and even beige tickingbig grin
[notify]
Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Wed Jun 1, '11 4:07am PST 
Actually , my mom found out that I am a color called Beltonsmile It is white with beige flecks.
[notify]
Maximus

Barked: Wed Jun 1, '11 7:35pm PST 
My Mom says I look like a little miniature Doberman Pincher! puppy
[notify]
Nikki

Good things come- in small- packages!

Barked: Mon Jun 6, '11 6:38pm PST 
hello Everyone! I am redish brown and light brown on my eye brows and chest. Cute topic!!smile
[notify]
patches

pocket rocket

Barked: Wed Jun 8, '11 2:00pm PST 
Hi I'm tan with a white stripe on my head and a white tip on my tail,my name is TeTa.My sister[adopted]is black and white,her name is Patchesblue dog
[notify]
Penny Mouse- Fart Ayala

I eat, therefore- I am.....

Barked: Sun Jun 12, '11 10:23pm PST 
Hi! I'm Penny and I'm a black hairless. In the summer like now, my skin turns the same color as the little hair that I have and I LOOk like I have black fur all over. On my back feet I have one tiny toe that's white on each back foot. Just ONE toe on each foot, crazy huh? LOLsnoopy
[notify]
Rusty

Barked: Fri Jun 24, '11 12:51pm PST 
I'm new here. I'm a long haired Chihuahua and I'm a dark auburn in the sun. In the shade, I look chocolate. My dad wanted to name me Hershey. Whew! I prefer Rusty.

Edited by author Fri Jun 24, '11 12:56pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3