GO!

Do you know any cute Chihuahua quotes or sayings?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Bella Luna

Barked: Thu Jan 7, '10 9:24am PST 
Hello!
I am in the process of making Bella a photo book on Shutterfly and I was looking for some cute quotes or sayings about Chihuahuas..or just dogs/puppies/animals. Let me know if you have anysmile Thanks!

Also, just to let you know..I am getting a free photobook through Shutterfly and I just got a free calandar last month. You just have to pay shipping so it's pretty awesome. You can sign up and it's free. When you sign up you get 50 free printssmile Just wanted to let you all know because I think it's awesome!!cheer
[notify]
Gracie May

I was born to be- a Princess

Barked: Sat Jan 9, '10 5:11pm PST 
you just signed up and got that free?
[notify]
Bella

I'm the baby- gotta love me

Barked: Sat Jan 9, '10 5:57pm PST 
It's not exactly a saying, but my 3 year old introduces Bella as a "Chicka-Wow-Wow" I don't know if this will help, but I think it's cute. BOL!
[notify]

Bella

Barked: Sat Jan 9, '10 6:05pm PST 
K, this one is pretty cliche' . Bella is a big time begger, and I always think "Yo Quiero Taco Bell" when she's staring at me while I'm eating. big laugh
[notify]
Bella

Barked: Sat Jan 9, '10 6:18pm PST 
How about this one..."If you want the best seat in the house, you've got to move the Chihuahua"

This is a joke I heard, it's probably not what you're looking for, but I think it's pretty funny.

A man wanted to take his Chihuahua into the resturant with him, so about a block away he put on dark glasses and "tapped" his way into the resturant.
The waiter said "Hey, you can't bring that dog in here"
The man said "I am blind, this is my seeing eye dog"
The waiter said "You're telling me this Chihuahua is your seeing eye dog?"
The man said "WHAT!? THEY GAVE ME A CHIHUAHUA?"
[notify]
Sandy Baby- ♥

I may look- little, but I'm- ALL dog!

Barked: Fri Jan 22, '10 12:59am PST 
This one is for all small dogs... but it's my favorite dog quote.

"My small dog, a heartbeat at my feet."

It's cute and deep in a not so deep way. Makes me smile every time I see it.
[notify]