GO!

Chi found in dumpster

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Poquito- ♥

Die- Cancer,- Die!

Barked: Tue Apr 3, '07 8:54am PST 
CNN video this morning lists a story about a chi who was found tossed into a dumpster under about 3 feet of bagged garbage, and obviously left for dead. The poor little girl looks like Pokie! frown She was weak and dehydrated, but she was OK. It appears that the carrier that she was in when she was tossed in the garbage actually may have saved her. Thank goodness someone heard her and called for help. G-r-r-r, I wish I lived there, I'd go get her. What IS WRONG with people??! No wonder most of us prefer our fur kids.

Pokie's irate mom
[notify]
Boomer

I LOVE TO- SLEEP!!!!

Barked: Tue Apr 3, '07 3:59pm PST 
thats just awful, sick, and evil. people just dont care, and the sad thing is that is prob not the first pup that evil person has done that too. we just have to pray that all pups get away from evil people like that.
it makes boomie's mommy ssssiiiicccckkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[notify]
Dancer- (6-08-06 - 8-25-08)

The Tiniest- Things Can- Change The- World!

Barked: Tue Apr 3, '07 6:36pm PST 
This kind of stuff makes my mommy very very mad. We heard on the news a couple of weeks ago about a local guy who kicked his girlfreind chi and then he said because he thought is was suffering stomped it to death. Thank god this county is reaaaaaly tough on animal abusers! Me mommy and all her friends wanted to go stomp this guy to death!
[notify]

Tinkerbell

I'm just a- Tinker Stinker!

Barked: Tue Apr 3, '07 8:07pm PST 
My momma saw that video and was (and still is) very angry. WHat kind of idiot would do that to a small defenseless dog?? I hope that who did that is caught.
[notify]
Baxter Jack

In my eyes they- puppies forever

Barked: Wed Apr 4, '07 2:57am PST 
oh my, it makes me sooo sad!! i watch a programme the other night where this ladies chi died (unknown causes said the vet), i cried my eyes out!!! i hate it when bad things happen to good animals. it really is sad. if i could i would buy the biggest piece of land and just adopt every dog and cat that need a home!!! one day i will!!! watch me!
[notify]
Poquito- ♥

Die- Cancer,- Die!

Barked: Wed Apr 4, '07 6:21am PST 
Baxter, you sound like my human sister. She says the same thing! Maybe one day, pets will be more valued and less abused - we can only hope!

Pokie & mom
[notify]
♡Tawni- pearl~Sweet- Angel

A little ray of- sunshine

Barked: Wed Apr 4, '07 10:27am PST 
OMD , we saw this on CNN made us so sad and what a cute pup...how could anyone do that to any animal and it just hits harder being a chi....mom wishes she could adopt that pup and show him lots of love....I just don't understand what goes through peoples minds. Hopefully some nice animal loving person will bring him into there home and give him the best life possible...
[notify]
Molly

Love Mommy\\\'s- Lap

Barked: Wed Apr 4, '07 12:35pm PST 
We didnt' see this one - what in the world are these folks thinking? cry Have they no respect for living things? Where did this happen? Did a rescue group take the pup?
We agree - mommy's dream is to have a really big place and give any chi that needs a place to go a furever home! If only all of our dreams would come true, we'd really be able to make a difference!
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Wed Apr 4, '07 6:03pm PST 
We didn't see it either (can't find the story on the link). That is just so terrible. I can't believe that someone could do something so cruel. What must they be like to be able to live with themselves. They are monsters for sure.cry

I am so glad she will be OK.
hug
[notify]
Bitsy

I'm cute,- loving, and- simply adorable!

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 7:15am PST 
I don't know how to make links, but here is the address for the video:

http://www.cnn.com/video/partners/clickability/index.html? url=/video/us/2007/04/03/banerjee.ma.chihuahua.dumpster.whdh

I have been trying to find an update, but I am having no luck. I wonder if he is microchipped.
[notify]