GO!

BAD BREATH!!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Boomer

I LOVE TO- SLEEP!!!!

Barked: Tue Mar 27, '07 7:37pm PST 
MINT ANY DOG?red face my mommy takes me to get my teeth cleaned once a year and brushes my teeth once or twice a week, which i HATE, but i still have very bad breathred face. i even have doggie mints, they tast pretty good.big grin but my mommy was wondering if any doggies mommy or daddy has any suggestions on how to get rid of my bad breath shrug i so embarrased. i don't know what to do either, but i don't seem to mind it, but my mommy seems to think it smells like s&*%, well you know. she won't even let me give her kisses on the cheek, it makes her gag. whats a doggie to dooooo.
please help.

Woof woof, Boomie

Edited by author Tue Mar 27, '07 7:47pm PST

[notify]
Birdie- (12-15-2002/- 7-15-2011)

Lets take a- nap!! - *snickers*

Barked: Wed Mar 28, '07 7:18am PST 
OOooOoO Boomer, I have this prob!! One of my play names is "stinky breath girl"!! And Everyone who knows me calls me this! My Mom gives me a Greenie when my breath is bad and it works!!!! I have horrible breath!!! But those work for me!

silenced B.shock
[notify]
Tia 2005-2007

Hugs From Above

Barked: Wed Mar 28, '07 8:39am PST 
My breath isn't real sweet smelling at times eitherfrown I think my mom is going to try those Greenies that Birdie mentioned.

hug
[notify]

Boomer

I LOVE TO- SLEEP!!!!

Barked: Wed Mar 28, '07 7:48pm PST 
Greenies, are those the "green" doggie bones my mommy sees a Wal-mart and look like toothbrushes? If so, i will tell my mommy to try them and let you know how they work.
Woof for your help.

Boomie
[notify]
Boomer

I LOVE TO- SLEEP!!!!

Barked: Mon Apr 2, '07 8:30pm PST 
hey ya'll, my mommy got me some of those "greenies" and i ate one today. then i threw it up about two hours later cry the first time i threw up a lot the second time (the same day a few min. later) i threw up the rest. i was wondering if ya'll ever did that. or if i should just give up the greenies. i liked it but apparentely my belly didn't.
thanks for your help.

woof boomie
[notify]
Birdie- (12-15-2002/- 7-15-2011)

Lets take a- nap!! - *snickers*

Barked: Tue Apr 3, '07 5:41am PST 
Boomer, STOP THE GREENIES!!! I've never never thrown up Greenines, but my Aunties dogs throw them up!! so I have heard of it not agreeing with all pups. I'm so so so sorry!!! cryconfusedfrownshock
[notify]
Boomer

I LOVE TO- SLEEP!!!!

Barked: Tue Apr 3, '07 3:55pm PST 
frownooohhh thats okay Birdie, my belly feels much better today, im back to eating everything my mommy and daddy have, or trying to anyway, they wont let me cause they afraid it will hurt my bellycry maybe they will look for something else that not so hard for my belly. I do appreciate all you guys help.smile
[notify]
Tinkerbell

I'm just a- Tinker Stinker!

Barked: Tue Apr 3, '07 8:10pm PST 
I used to have stinky breath. I had a dental this past February and got my bad teeth pulled. Everyone says that my breath smells much better.
[notify]