GO!

Chi needs a home! NOT ME

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Dancer- (6-08-06 - 8-25-08)

The Tiniest- Things Can- Change The- World!

Barked: Tue Mar 27, '07 8:55am PST 
Mommy still does some rescue work when she can. We have a Chi girl, Pumpkin, who is ready for her furever home. She is liver and tan and is a deer chi, she is about 7 months old now and weigh about 8 pounds. She has been with us for ab0ut 3 months now.

Her story is pretty simple...people brought her to our vet because their small children dropped her on her head and she was having seizures back to back. They were going to just put her down....of course mommy said no way...let me try to get her better. Well she has not had any more seizures since. We think she has some brain damage and is very afraid of being picked up...she does not bite though. If you know of anyone that would give her a wonderful loving furever home please let us know...if not me think she will be another addition to our family!
[notify]
Tucker

I\'m so happy!

Barked: Tue Mar 27, '07 12:06pm PST 
Dancer,
What a sad thing to happen to little Pumpkin! No wonder she is afraid of being picked up. You have a wonderful mommy to take her and help her. We don't know of anyone looking for an addition to their family, but it sounds like she just might become your new sister! and that is great!
cheer
[notify]

Barked: Tue Mar 27, '07 2:19pm PST 
Me not tell nobody but me really like Pumpkin...she is very sweet! Mommy says "What's one more"...only if she can't find the perfect home!
[notify]

Tucker

I\'m so happy!

Barked: Tue Mar 27, '07 3:43pm PST 
Dancer,
That's exactly what mommy says to daddy! That's how we got to bring Molly to our home! How many do you have at your house now? You don't have any family pictures on your page, so we thought you were an only chi! We are so happy that you have a pal at home to play with! The more the merrier! Or you can't stop with just on Chi! Lots of cute ways to say that lots of Chi's running around the house is so much fun!
Tucker
[notify]

Barked: Tue Mar 27, '07 4:35pm PST 
You know the saying "Don't Ask...Don't Tell" Well....all me will say is there are a few other furbabies that share our home! We will never tell how many, but I can say that it includes the following breeds...Rottie, GSD, Chis, Bloodhounds and a few All-Floridian Who Knows...Me mommy is still fostering and trying to find loving homes for a few of her rescues! We live on 10 acres!
[notify]
Inky Dinky- Doodle

Happpy Birfday,- Betsy RAe!!!

Barked: Tue Mar 27, '07 6:51pm PST 
Dancer, It sounds like your mom is one of those "earth-angels"! Bless her sweet heart! We'd take Pumpkin if we could, but we have our hands full. Good luck, whichever way the wind blows ya!

Hugs,
Inky
[notify]

Barked: Tue Mar 27, '07 7:16pm PST 
Thanks Inky!
[notify]
Tucker

I\'m so happy!

Barked: Wed Mar 28, '07 7:34am PST 
How wonderful that you have such a full house! Your mommy is doing such a wonderful thing! big grin My mommy wishes that she had the space and time to do fosters. But right now she has to work all day. God Bless you and your family for helping all those doggies. hug
[notify]
¤ Cheeko ¤ PAW

♥ My- girl, Opal Rose- ♥

Barked: Wed Mar 28, '07 3:21pm PST 
Poor Pumpkin! I would love to take her home, but mommy's not too sure yet. She has to get permission from parents. Is she on dogster? I'd love too see her! I hope she gets a furever home! smile
[notify]