GO!

Chis I need some friends

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Sissy

Merry Christmas

Barked: Sat Mar 24, '07 9:07am PST 
Hi there fellow chis. I need some more Chi friends. Let me know if you wanna.
[notify]
Boomer

I LOVE TO- SLEEP!!!!

Barked: Sat Mar 24, '07 12:17pm PST 
Hey Sissy, I would love to join your group. cheer I am one of the best chi in the south dancing I love to make new friends also.

WOOF with ya soon!!smile

Edited by author Sat Mar 24, '07 12:20pm PST

[notify]
Boomer

I LOVE TO- SLEEP!!!!

Barked: Sat Mar 24, '07 12:19pm PST 
Hey Sissy, I would love to join your group. cheer I am one of the best chi in the south dancing I love to make new friends also.

WOOF with ya soon!!smile
[notify]

♥ Baby Jessie ♥

Sweet N' Saucy

Barked: Tue Mar 27, '07 10:33am PST 
Tia, Rico and I would love to be your friends (if we aren't already). I'll go check right now and if you aren't one of our Pup Pals we'll send you an invitesnoopy

hug
[notify]
Molly

Love Mommy\\\'s- Lap

Barked: Tue Mar 27, '07 12:11pm PST 
Sissy,
Me and my bothers, I mean brothers, sent you a pal request! You sure are cute! Bet you end up with lots and lots of pals!
[notify]
♥The- Tater Tots!

STOMPIN- G 4- SALLY

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 9:03pm PST 
Um... is there a group to join? We would love to be your pals, but what's this group everyChi is woofin' about? We will join if we can figger out where it is! W'll send ya a pal request now!
Penny, Zelda, Teddi Sue & Link
[notify]