GO!

Hi everyone, can I post here?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

♥Pedro♥

Circus dog in- training!

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 2:21am PST 
I come from a rescue cause I was found as a stray. They don't know what makes a Pedro.. but I look like a chi. What do you guys think? Am I allowed to post here? I weigh 7.8 pounds.

Pedro
[notify]
Maverick

Let's have fun

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 4:05am PST 
You look like a chi to me! What a lucky boy to get a new forever home. We are happy for you! We wish everyone would take a little rescue chi into their homes, there are so many that are in foster care waiting for perfect homes. applause
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 7:03am PST 
Pedro, you look like a chi to me sweetie kins.wave
[notify]

Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 12:21pm PST 
Pedro, of course you can post here!! You look like a chi to me! and maybe a terrier or doxie in there too. We mixes have always been welcomed on the chi boards! I am so happy you found your forever home! smile
[notify]
♥Pedro♥

Circus dog in- training!

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 1:00pm PST 
Woo hoo! Thanks everyone! I just wanted to make sure... Mom says sometimes I realllllly look like a chi. Just depends on the angle.

Yay a board just for chis!
[notify]
♥- Bambi- ♥

LITTLE DOODLEBUG

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 1:20pm PST 
Of course, darling Pedro. Like the others have barked, you definitely look like you have chihuahua in you. way to go
[notify]
♡Tawni- pearl~Sweet- Angel

A little ray of- sunshine

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 6:01pm PST 
aww pedro full chi half chi, quarter chi.....it don't matter...your welcome here everyone is i would think....big grin
[notify]
Cheech

I bet I can make- you laugh!

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 7:30pm PST 
Pedro cutie wink You look like a Chi to me ! Your face looks something like mine big grin They tell me I'm a deer head Chi. You look like a friend of mine named Virgil, he's part Chi. What ever you are you sure are sweethail
[notify]
Lucy

Miss Barky Pants

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 10:30pm PST 
Pedro you look like a chi to me! The others are right though you can post here, no matter how much or how little chi is in ya. Glad you found this forum! snoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
Inky Dinky- Doodle

Happpy Birfday,- Betsy RAe!!!

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '07 11:08am PST 
Pedro, I LOVE your costume...you look so adorable! And, Chong, your's is pretty adorable, too!!
[notify]