GO!

Charlie Brown!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '07 5:00am PST 
My pal CHARLIE BROWN is sad cos he said he doesn't have many chi pals. Please show the chi love! cheerdancingcloud 9
[notify]
♥Laci

Anything But- Oridanry!

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '07 1:19pm PST 
we just sent a ppr..dancing
[notify]
♥- Bambi- ♥

LITTLE DOODLEBUG

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '07 6:29pm PST 
What a cutie! Left him some bones and sent off a PPR. dancing
[notify]

Logan- ♥

You say spoiled- like it's a bad- thing.

Barked: Sun Mar 11, '07 10:42am PST 
He's got a request from we three chis! Thanks Rosie.
[notify]
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 2:34pm PST 
We sent Charlie Brown a PPR!!
that makes 3 more pals!!
[notify]
Inky Dinky- Doodle

Happpy Birfday,- Betsy RAe!!!

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 5:19pm PST 
And 6 more from us!!!way to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to go
[notify]
♥M ♥

Missy MooMoo

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 8:56pm PST 
I just had a hunch... so I checked. I don't know how you all feel about this but it weirds me out. That picture on "Charlie Brown's" page is of Gidget the Taco Bell dog. You can see the picture they copied it from her web page: http://www.everwonder.com/david/tacobell/gallery/index.html
[notify]
♥M ♥

Missy MooMoo

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 8:58pm PST 
Was I the only one with that suspicion?
[notify]
Chong

I'M THE BOSS- AROUND HERE!

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '07 8:41am PST 
Hi Guys! I'm fairly new here and well Mom is still figuring her way around dogsters forums and groupsconfused But she looked up Charlie Browns/ Chihuahua and found only one. Dogster # 319536 is this the Charlie Brown you are talking about? If not....this one doesn't have too many Pup Pals eitherfrown
[notify]
Inky Dinky- Doodle

Happpy Birfday,- Betsy RAe!!!

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '07 10:57am PST 
Hi, Magpie! No, I wasn't suspicious about that, but I did notice that he had 261 pals when I was there and thought that was kinda strange. And, just now, iwent back and saw that his weight was listed as 25-50 lbs! Weird! Chong, I went and sent PPR to the Charlie Brown that you listed! He only had 9 pals!!!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3