GO!

Do You Like Getting Your Picture Taken?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
♣ Rico ♣

Bambi's Boy Toy

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 8:29am PST 
My mom has been taking pictures of me since she first got me at 3 mos. of age. She trained me to sit-stay and to respond to verbal commands so that she could get the "look" that she wants for the pictures. Baby Jessie and Tia were trained the same way.

I really don't mind getting my picture taken too bad but there's other things that I would much rather be doing!
[notify]
☮Ch@ch1(8.17.97 -3.5.08

rest in peace

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 8:45am PST 
I don't mind either Rico. Sometimes I really like all the attention!
[notify]
♥M ♥

Missy MooMoo

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 8:47am PST 
I don't like pictures. I don't know whats going on because I just want to play and then I hear all that clicking so I want to sniff the camera and everyone gets frustrated.shrug

Edited by author Thu Mar 8, '07 8:47am PST

[notify]

Tia 2005-2007

Hugs From Above

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 9:15am PST 
Like Rico mentioned, we're all trained to pose for the camera but I gotta tell ya, I just don't like getting my picture taken frown The only good thing about it is that I get TREATS afterwards "YUM" smile
[notify]
♥Laci

Anything But- Oridanry!

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 10:47am PST 
I do I do, especially when treats are involved!!!
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 11:50am PST 
Mummy has thousands of photos of me for sure, I just grin and bear it now and humour her!laugh out loud
[notify]
Molly

Love Mommy\\\'s- Lap

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 11:53am PST 
We are definately not trained to pose for the camera! our shots are all very spontaneous! Sometimes she actually gets a good one!! But we like the attention! snoopy
[notify]
♥- Bambi- ♥

LITTLE DOODLEBUG

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 12:29pm PST 
I am a total camera ham. Seriously, I literally smile when I see the camera in front of me! I can't say I always stay still, though. Rico, you and your pack are ideal pup models! way to go
[notify]
~*Mia*~

SAVE A LIFE- ADOPT FROM A- SHELTER!

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 3:20pm PST 
I don't mind, mommy say's I am a natural. Every once in awhile thow I am not in the mood.
[notify]
Chico Rio- Mario

Mr. Spoiled- Rotten

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 3:45pm PST 
I love having my picture taken. It's Daisy that gives Mommy all the trouble when she's taking pictures (she can't sit still)! BOL. I even immediately get posed for a photo when I see the camera in Mommy's hands. laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2