GO!

Guess What!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Whisper

I am the donut- monster

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 3:57pm PST 
We're so happy for you! We're sure you gonna win, there's no other like Dancer! cheerdancingcloud 9dancingcheer
[notify]
Mugsy

Up-Up, Mommy!

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 7:01pm PST 
Yeah! Good luck , Dancer! Woohoo!way to go
[notify]
Scamp

aka Fuzzy Buddy

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '07 8:43am PST 
Good luck, Dancer! dancing

Pepperoni, Scamp may give you some competition for biggest Chi. He weighs 13.7 lbs! laugh out loud
[notify]

Dancer- (6-08-06 - 8-25-08)

The Tiniest- Things Can- Change The- World!

Barked: Sun Mar 11, '07 10:01am PST 
Thanks all for the good luck wishes...We'll let you know what happens on June 8th.
[notify]
♥Pedro♥

Circus dog in- training!

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 2:09am PST 
Hi Dancer!

Good Luck cutie! I heard that the smallest dog was a yorkie that was 4 inches in height.. I think.... I am sure you will win!!

DO you getcash and prizes and fame? If you go to hollywood will you remember your wee dogster friends?cheer
[notify]
Muffy Mouse

Queen of all I- survey!!

Barked: Thu Mar 22, '07 9:45am PST 
Oh Dancer, you are so so teeny! goodness gracious, you're small! Iknow you'll be in the book, you little sweet morsel! I'd like to meet you in pawson..You'd be this teeny: dog

Edited by author Thu Mar 22, '07 9:47am PST

[notify]
Boomer

I LOVE TO- SLEEP!!!!

Barked: Sat Mar 24, '07 1:00pm PST 
WOOF LUCK DANCER!!!cheercheercheer I will be cheering you on. please dont forget to let us know WHEN you WIN!!!!cheercheercheer

WOOF WISHES
BOOMIE
[notify]
Dancer- (6-08-06 - 8-25-08)

The Tiniest- Things Can- Change The- World!

Barked: Sun Mar 25, '07 6:27pm PST 
Thanks all for the support and love! Me will let you know what happens on June 8th!
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2