GO!

Macgyver Nuzzles

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Macgyver

Macgyver-the- king of drama

Barked: Sat Mar 29, '08 7:02am PST 
Macgyver has been rubbing his head all over my legs and arms recently when I am petting him. He is healthy so I am not worried about any health condition. I am wondering if this is simply a sign of affection . I feel it is and just want to know your ideas on the topic. Thanks
[notify]
Hank

Throw the ball!!

Barked: Mon Apr 21, '08 10:55am PST 
My Chessie does this too. He loves his face rubbed! I thought at first his eyes itched (allergies) but he got the all clear from the vet. So maybe it's just Chessie affection after all!
[notify]
Jengo

Barked: Sat Apr 26, '08 5:38pm PST 
Happens evernight to me before Jengo settles down, loves to rub his face on me or the couch i am sitting on!
[notify]

Beaux

cant let mommy- and daddy out of- my sight

Barked: Tue Jun 10, '08 1:34pm PST 
My boy actually likes to rub his face on my face, and especially on my husbands!! its affection but I also think he likes my husbands facial hair.
[notify]