GO!

Hey found this on Animal Planet

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

♥Lexus♥

CBR's r like- tatochps,u can't- only hav 1

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '07 5:35pm PST 
Hey u fellow Chessies check out wat my bi-ped found:
applause
http://animal.discovery.com/beyond/index.html?playerId= 203719213&categoryId=211217098&lineupId=37068542&titleId=151876115

This rocks!
Did anydog c this 1, cuz I missed it wink

Well I guess u r going 2 have 2 copy and paste it.
snoopy
[notify]
Jasmine

Barked: Mon Apr 23, '07 10:39pm PST 
Hiya Lexus!!
We have that on our DVR. My mom new that show existed, so she taped every single episode of Breed All About It until she captured the Chessie one. Silly obsessive mom!!!
[notify]
♥Lexus♥

CBR's r like- tatochps,u can't- only hav 1

Barked: Tue Apr 24, '07 8:51pm PST 
Weally!!! mom's soo mad she missed it and now she's in front of that horrible box watching the show just 2 c it, but lately it has only ever been...Sharpei's, Poodles, Weimers, Spononai Italianos, and well I wish we could c it...but then we both would b in front of that silly box, Roo Roo Roo!
U r so lucky that your mom has the DVR!
do u think that my mom could buy the DVD from them?
Lex
[notify]

Jasmine

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 2:15pm PST 
Sorry Lexus!! I just noticed this post today!!! HELLO!! Like 3 weeks after you posted!! Sorry!

The episode recored on the DVR is on the hard drive of her cable box, and Mom has no clue how to convert that to DVD or else she would for you!!

But, you know what??? Mom did buy the VHS tape a long time ago of that episode. She no longer owns a VCR ...go figure!! If you would like the tape, mom would be more than happy to mail it to you! Send me your address in a pm, and she'll ship it off to you!!

Jasmine
[notify]
Sadie

Sadie's my name,- peeing's my- game....

Barked: Tue Jul 31, '07 2:22pm PST 
Lexus - Thanks for posting the link to the Animal Planet show. We're pretty cool, huh. Mom saved the link in her favorites so she can watch it again. Love, Sadiesnoopy
[notify]
Cedar Knoll- Gunner

I wanna go- swimming!!!

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '07 8:07pm PST 
Thank you so much for sharing that link. We took in a 7 yr old chessie in June and love him to pieces.
[notify]
Maggie (In- Loving- Memory)

Is it duck- season?

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '07 3:55pm PST 
Thank you for sharing this link. As if I wasn't proud before...there were 3 cheers everytime another Chessie hit the water. What beautiful creatures!dog
[notify]
Macgyver

Macgyver-the- king of drama

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '07 6:14am PST 
Hey,thanks for posting the link..Mom loved the clip. Simply confirmed what she already knew..Chessies Rule!
[notify]
Bixie

Bixie Baby the- Booboo

Barked: Mon Apr 7, '08 6:04pm PST 
Hi I'm New here! red face
I love Chessies! cheer way to go applause puppy
[notify]