GO!

I think I'm the only one...

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  
Bella

Ciao Bella!

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '08 10:57pm PST 
Bella is checking in, too! wave
[notify]
Dallas Pop- Pop Ellis

All Boy!!

Barked: Fri Jun 20, '08 1:59pm PST 
Hi Guys,
My name is Dallas hope you guys are doing ok, not a lot of posts. I am a Cane Corso without cropped ears. But, I look more like an English Mastiff. But, I am definately Cane Corso
[notify]
Alidoro

Ali oppy,oppy- poopy!!

Barked: Wed Sep 3, '08 11:29am PST 
No you are not..... I am 6 year old Alidoro and I have a great life with my people. blue dog
[notify]

Hannibal- Lector

Give me big- Kissy!!

Barked: Mon Sep 8, '08 6:21am PST 
Glade to see I have so many others like me around! Not many people seem to know about us where I live. Maybe thats a good thing, or I would have been stolen along with my two little brothers (Prozac and Soilder, American Staffs). No one tries to steal me now that im 110 lbs. Hope to hear from more of my kind soon!
BIG FEET DOGS OF THE WORLD UNITE !!!snoopy
Click on my pic. & see how much I've grown.
[notify]
Morpheus

water, my- precious.

Barked: Mon Sep 15, '08 4:29am PST 
You aren't alone out there. I'm a new Corso on the block. I have a big sister who's a Great Pyrenees named Mercedes. My fave game is to chew on her like a rawhide. My Mom says when we get playing it's like Pro Wrestling in the livingroom or worse yet the bedroom. But I think it's just great fun!!!hamster dance
[notify]
Cagney

Give me- attention!

Barked: Sun Jan 4, '09 12:38pm PST 
How few and far inbetween the post have been for this page....Really aren't too many people out there that know about us...I'm 6 years old and mom got me as a pup in Italy...All the Sailors over there were getting us because we are such GREAT family dogs...I have cousins in Washington and found a breeder in Iowa or somewhere like that...Mommy is friends with her on Myspace.com and she flies to Europe every couple years to get her puppies from Itlay and Germany...

My brother, an Amstaff, was just diagnosed with Leishmaniasis last night and if mommy has to put him down she wants to get another Corso for me to play with...I will miss Jessie though and I know mom is crushed...Mommy loves us both but I can be difficult sometimes and so mommy tends to lean on Jessie when she needs support...I try to be there for her but sometimes I just don't know how to be so I'm glad she has Jessie to fill in for that....But I would love to have another big clutz to play with...Maybe I won't be able to bully him as much...But i dout thathappy dance
[notify]
Diesel

Diesel-The- Potomac Mud Dog

Barked: Tue Jan 6, '09 11:26am PST 
Yoo Hoo! Here's another! Just joined. I love the fact that we have our own breed forum!
[notify]
Chocolate

I don't bark, I- just stare

Barked: Mon Mar 9, '09 12:27pm PST 
Hey. Another one just joined. I think we are getting more popular because we are such great dogs
[notify]
Lupa

Barked: Sat Mar 21, '09 10:14am PST 
Hey Lupa's in the house. I am the cutest female 9 week old . I am weighing in at 21.6lbs. I also have a brother that is a french mastiff. He is 115 lbs
[notify]
Sir Damian- the Beast

Can I eat that?

Barked: Thu Jun 11, '09 10:45am PST 
Hey everyone, Im Sir Damian the Beast, better known as Beastie Boy, good to see all of you here in one place. hows everyone doin?
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4