GO!

I think I'm the only one...

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  
Basta

Barked: Sat Jun 2, '07 6:40pm PST 
Look! Here is another one....My name is Basta and I'm a very, very friendly little boy!snoopy
[notify]
Coda

Why can't I eat- more plastic?

Barked: Mon Jun 18, '07 5:30pm PST 
Count us in! We were actually told that Coda was a Neo, but she wasn't very wrinkly in her face. So after doing some research and running into a guy a our dog park who has researched Cane Corso's for years, I think we have a Cane Corso. Judging from all the pics I've seen, she's pretty identicle to a Cane Corso vs. a Neo.
[notify]
Zuma

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '07 1:00pm PST 
Hey don't leave me out! I'm 6 1/2 months old and growing fast at 65 lbs. already. I'm learning basic obediance right now and hope to move on to advanced obediance this fall.
[notify]

Sera

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '07 1:01pm PST 
My dad was a pure bred Corso and my mom was a Corso/Boxer mix.
[notify]
Apollo

Just call me- cuddles ;)

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '07 8:32pm PST 
Your tooooo cute .... no matter what ya are way to go
[notify]
CH. Fortissima's Onyx T Rocko

Barked: Tue Jul 31, '07 4:27pm PST 
Don't forget me.
I'm here too.
[notify]
Drake

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '07 8:19am PST 
I am new here. I am 8 months and 90lbs. Mom and Dad got me from the shelter when I was 2 months old. I'm a big goofy boy!
[notify]
Milan

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '07 9:37pm PST 
Oh I'm here too! Everyone thinks I'm a pit, and I usually go to work with my mommy, she works at a grooming facility, so everyone that comes in asks about 'that large pitt bull' and she always has to correct them. Silly people. I'm a year and five months, I have a little sister that's a Neo, my mommy is just addicted to us mastiff's. haha
[notify]
Kona

doggie bed- stealer

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '08 9:45pm PST 
I may be new but a fellow corso! wave
[notify]
Zeus

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '08 4:52am PST 
i'm over one year and finally put on over 100 pounds!! i started obedience school last week and it was fun! the collar wasnt but i can deal with that.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4