GO!

Cairn Talk group!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Annabelle Lea

Aarrooo- , lets- play.

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '07 10:44am PST 
Hi if you talk or love to do things, we would love to invite you to join our group "cairn talk".
the number is
http:www.dogster.com/group/cairn_talk-3713
we would love to see you there.smile
[notify]
"Spencer"- (Sir Spencer- of Lone

Sir Spencer,- (Mr. Cheekies)

Barked: Sun May 31, '09 12:28pm PST 
DEAR COURTIERS, THE QUEEN AND I SEND GREETINGS TO ALL!!!! SIR SPENCER, PRINCE OF LONE OAK SEND NOTICE OF HIS IMPROVEMENT. I AM DOING BETTER AND BLESSINGS TO ALL THAT HAVE PRAYED FOR ME AND ALL THE GIFTS YOU SENT. THE QUEEN TOLD ME OF ALL THE LOVELY CARING NOTES AND GIFTS. I LOVE YOU ALL, AND SENDING HEALTHY AND HAPPY GREETINGS TO ALL. I WILL BE BACK WRITING IN MY DIARY WITH CHEEKY STORIES FROM THE KINGDOM!!! lOVE THE QUEEN AND ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!blue doghamster dancebig grinlaugh out loudsmilesnoopydoghappy dancehappy dancecheercheer
[notify]