GO!

Total Excitement & looking forward to being humanapped by a Bullmastiff!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Baron

Guardian of- Ásgarðr, Baron- of Valhalla

Barked: Tue Dec 6, '11 7:25pm PST 
Hi all, yes I'm filled with joy about the new pup coming into my life on Dec. 15th. He's a fawn male whose sire is named Cash and dame named Lexus, so I know he's going to be "high maintenance" but well worth the enjoyment he'll bring to my world. I'm gathering all the necessities for his transition and care (i.e. Kuranda bed, Super Large, 48"L x 30"W x 33"H crate, Flint River Ranch/Orijen/Raw Food diet-[not decided yet], & puppy toys) but first and foremost, Vet's visit. I'll keep a video and picture diary and of course drop by often for help from those who've gone this way before me, of course I'll be looking to join some bullmastiff groups/forums but for now "Heimdallr the Ragnarök Watcher" will be greatly anticipated.
[notify]
Bubba

Barked: Wed Dec 21, '11 2:55pm PST 
Congratulations on your bully. Yes, they can be very rewarding breed. The Bullmastiff will always be my breed I will not have any other breed but them. As you already know bullys are stubborn so you will have to real be the Alpha in your house!! Congrats again I look forward to seeing your bully.
[notify]