GO!

Average Weight For a 3 Month Old Bullmastiff

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Chief

Chief "The Boss"

Barked: Mon Jun 14, '10 10:01pm PST 
I was wondering what the average weight of a three month old bullmastiff pup should be. My little Chief weighs 36 pounds. He eats very much, he eats 2-4 cups per serving 2-3 times a day. As for snacks I give him carrots which he loves and his homemade whole wheat dog snacks which his vet said were very good for him. What can I say he is a growing boy!!!! Vet said he was very healthy and very obidient.
[notify]
Daisy Mae

water=heaven!

Barked: Mon Jun 21, '10 9:25am PST 
Our little new Ruby was weighed in at the vets last week. She's 16 weeks old, and weighs 43 lbs. We talked to most of the people with other littermates of Ruby's & it seems like she's a little on the large side compared with the other 9 puppies. Hope this gives you a perspective on your puppy.
[notify]
Daisy Dukes

Licking is my- Specialty

Barked: Sat Jul 10, '10 12:06pm PST 
My gal was 40 lb at 4 months. She is now 11 months and weights in at apprx 116 lbs. I noticed that her growth rate seems to be 10 lb per month but has since slowed down a bit.
[notify]

Daisy Dukes

Licking is my- Specialty

Barked: Sat Jul 10, '10 12:06pm PST 
My gal was 40 lb at 4 months. She is now 11 months and weights in at apprx 116 lbs. I noticed that her growth rate seems to be 10 lb per month but has since slowed down a bit.
[notify]
Hercules

Barked: Fri Sep 24, '10 1:30am PST 
Hi i have been looking around on the internet and a good way to tell for males is 10Lbs per month then add ten and that should be the average weight. Hercules is 3 months old and weighs 43 lbs. i hope this info is helpful to you.
[notify]