GO!

Getting my pup Dec. 2 and have some Questions???

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Mon Nov 2, '09 6:53am PST 
Hi everyone I am flying to get my little girl on Dec. 2. My questions are about Vets and food. The Breeder has her on Pro Plan and I think its a lower grade food I have been looking at Wellness, Innova, and Flint river ranch and was wondering what some of your dog do well on. Next what are some questions I should ask of in a vet because I want some one who has some experiance with large or Giant breeds.
Thank you for your time
[notify]
Grace

Grizzy Grace. <3

Barked: Mon Nov 2, '09 10:55am PST 
Can you make your pup a profile?

If so, let me know and I'll send you an invite to the group on here I admin called "Bodacious Bullmastiffs". It's oozing with information that you'd find valuable!

Congrats on your new pup! cheer

PS I see you're the one that posted the Washington question. A couple of the gals are from Washington in there. I also know quite a few breeders around that area, too. I wish I could move to Washington, simply because of how big of a hot spot it is for Bullmastiffs. big grin

Edited by author Mon Nov 2, '09 10:56am PST

[notify]

Barked: Mon Nov 2, '09 4:23pm PST 
As soon as I figure out how to get a picture from my email to upload I will, but for now I am clueless.
[notify]

Zeus

The ledgend- lives on.

Barked: Fri Nov 6, '09 2:58pm PST 
Darn!

I wish I could help you with that one!

You could certianly use a picture of ours for now if you'd like, just so we can get you into the group! big grin
[notify]