GO!

Looking for other Bully owners

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Natalya

Barked: Wed Sep 30, '09 9:00am PST 
Hello Everyone,

I noticed on here the mentioning of something called Bodacious Bullmastiffs and would like an invite if possible. I am looking for other Bully owners in the US to chat with and share stories with hit me up.
[notify]
BB

Barked: Sat Oct 17, '09 3:39pm PST 
Hello, i have a baby bully, and she is the sweetest thing, all she wants to do is be with me all the time. My husband got her because he wanted a big dog and loves the mastiffs, but she ended up bonding with me. In the area i live they are not very popular, and she gets mistaken for a boxer all the time! when i tell people she is only 10 months old, lol they say wow she isn't a boxer. anyway, i have noticed there are also not too many articles, website, or bully groups around here so any info that we can get on them, we are interested in
[notify]
Woody(BISS- GCH.- Hollywood)

Woody(Champion- Hollywood) A- Star is Born

Barked: Tue Oct 20, '09 9:03pm PST 
Wanted to say high to all those who own Bullys. I am pretty new to Dogster. I raise and show bullmastiffs and have my Champion male Woody Ch. Hollywood on this site. We are headed to the Bullmastiff Nationals next Mondaysmile We are very excited and hope to have a lot of fun with all the other bully breeders. Will hopefully come back with a win but if not we will at least have some fun. Check Woody out at www.tjbulls.net . Would love to hear from you. Tina Johnson TJ's Bullmastiffs
[notify]

Dozer

Got Treats?

Barked: Mon Oct 26, '09 11:50am PST 
Good Luck Woody! let us know how you do?!
[notify]