GO!

Hi my Dear Brittany Friends!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Katie

I am the- Dreamsicle-you- may kiss my nose

Barked: Mon May 7, '07 7:17am PST 
Hi-I am a Britt too. I LOVE birds so much my little human sees me point and says "oh birds"! Mom laughs everytime. I also point the garden and house flags if they blow, leaves (hard to point them they move lots), flying bugs, and love to play in the water! I also love car rides! I have my own seat belt now so I am big time. snoopy
[notify]
Katie

It's a kids life- for me!

Barked: Thu Dec 20, '07 8:55pm PST 
Hi fellow Brittanies! I know I'm just a baby, but I would really love to have some Brittany friends! If anyone is interested let me know ! Also, is it common for our breed to have epilepsy? Just curious! Bye-Bye for now!wave
[notify]
Scarlet

Barked: Sun Jan 6, '08 3:39pm PST 
Hi my name is Scarlet and I was just adopted from the American Brittany Rescue too. I have a new big sister named Lexie and we just love each other. I have a injured leg that I am going to go get fixed on Tuesday (I hope). I probably should not run around as much as I do but I am just a pup and I can't just lay around- but my mommy hates to see me hop and limp around!
[notify]

Lexie

Barked: Sun Jan 6, '08 3:42pm PST 
Hi, I am Scarlets big sister. We are only a month a part but she is much smaller than me. We have fun running around by my new sister has an injured leg so I have to be careful! It's nice to meet my new Brittany friends, I just love other dogs!
[notify]
Sassy

sassy-run, jump,- fall, swim, and- live

Barked: Sun Jul 20, '08 6:04pm PST 
hihihihi im sassy and im learning agility

kitty

hahahaha im a very hyper puppy my birthday is in august

any tips for agility????!?!?!?!??!?!?!?winkwavesnoopydoghamster dancehappy danceparty
[notify]
Gunner

Hey Dum Dum- Get the Cat !

Barked: Wed May 26, '10 11:34pm PST 
Hey I'm Gunner and I am a Brittany. I have epilepsy, severe allergies and just found out I have hip dysplasia. It's no fun but my mommy won't give up on me. I haven't had a seizure in over year can you believe it. Right now I am getting ouchies in my hips my mommy cause them injections called Adequan to help my HD. I am such a good dog, my best friend is a cat named Piper I like to chase her around the house but she is a sneaky one when I am sleeping she will come up and start nawing on my tail and leg it doesn't hurt though it just wakes me up and I chase her again. My mommy says I'm the bestest doggy in the whole world and she wouldn't give me up for anything.
[notify]
Pixie

Pixie is a 5- year old in a- Nursing Home

Barked: Wed Jun 30, '10 8:03am PST 
Hi I am Pixie, I am a Liver/White Brittany and I live in Texas.

Yesterday was my 1 year old birthday. My mommy gave me a Tinkerbell Birthday party and I had 23 dogs come and have fun with me. I got a Kong Wubba! My most favorite toy, and I hid it under the bed so I don't have to share it with my sister Katy or my brothers Laser and Deuce.wave

I am starting puppy agility in August. My mommy says it is against her better judgement because Brittanys don't need to learn how to jump. But my brother Laser (he's a big black hairy Belgian Sheepdog) gets to play agility and I want to too.

Hope we can all be friends

Love you
Pixie

dancing
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2