GO!

Hi my Dear Brittany Friends!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Champy ( In- Loving- memory )

Mom's- Angel

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '07 4:53pm PST 
Hi all, I can't wait to meet you all here. I'd like to share opinions and Advices.

Will someone help me here? BOL

Can't wait to see all the Brittany's! ARooooo.
[notify]
Dawson

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '07 1:26am PST 
Hello,
I am a Brittany x. I am sooo loved but would love to swim much more often than I get to. I have taken over Mum's pool and she isnt that impressed but it gets so hot where I live that I simply need to cool off. Her reaction was better than when she found me in her bath!
My x bit is pointer. I am a gun dog but I dont drop my toys easily. Mum says I look regal and that Im a great mate and a patient boy. I have a fabulous nature. Birds dont think so!!
Love,
Dawson xx
[notify]
Caper

Just keep- swimmin!

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '07 4:25am PST 
Hey Champy I'm Caper wave . i think i have seen you around crushes before but i am a purebred brit i came from american brittney rescue because i was locked in a basement for most of my life, i also have elpelepse( i think that is how you spell it) although i now love hunting with my dad and SWIMMING!!!!!
[notify]

Uben Hertwig

Uben - Cow manure- rules!

Barked: Fri Mar 16, '07 4:29am PST 
Hi you guys!
I'm a Brittany too and I have seizures too! I have a wonderful veterinarian who I love and since I started taking medicine I'm way better and have not had any seizures in months. They seemed to really upset my mom, but for me they just tired me out and I was not sure where I was afterwards. But my mom said even though I did not seem to know her I was still as sweet as ever. My doctor thinks our breed has a lot of that epilepsy thing happening.

Just wanted to say hi and ask if you guys also love birds? I think about birds all the time. If I have to decide between food and birds it is a struggle but the birds always win. Thankfully I never have to really choose.

Ok take care you guys

Your friend Uben in Germany
[notify]
Idgie - Mommy's- Angel

I am Idgie -- Hear me R o A- r !

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 6:59pm PST 
My little sister is a Brittany!!! cheer
We adopted her from ABR!!! They are the greatest people! hail

I am 14 years old, and when I was 11 years old - I picked Jordan out all by myself!!! applause

Our Mommy says I am a GOOOOOOD Picker! We love Jordie! cloud 9

Edited by author Thu Apr 5, '07 7:05pm PST

[notify]
Jordan- Savanna - My Beautiful

THE BAND-AID FOR- MY MOMMY'S- BROKEN HEART

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 7:00pm PST 
Hi Family!!!

My name is Jordan Savanna, and I am FOUR years old!
I also was adopted from American Brittany Rescue - a bunch of AMAZING people whom my Mommy loves so much! cheer
When my Mommy adopted me, I was 7 1/2 months old, and I had spent 24 hours a day in my crate. So NOT fun! Now I spend 24 hours a day on the couch, getting kissed, getting hugged, getting told how beautiful I am......boy, this is the life!!! !dancing

By the way, did any of you ever meet a Brittany who HATES to swim????!!!! shock

Well, that's ME! I am a quirky little girl - but my Mommy loves me SO much!
[notify]
Champy ( In- Loving- memory )

Mom's- Angel

Barked: Wed Apr 25, '07 4:56am PST 
Hee hee hee Pals. You are all soo cool.

Yes, I suffered Epilepsy too! Its no fun, but I did live a wonderful life with my humans.

They took care of me till I passed. I can't be any happier for that.
They extended 8 years of my life, till 12.
I also suffered Heart Murmur and heart failure!

I'm soo happy to meet you all. Its fabulous!dancing
[notify]
Clara- Camille- Hayes

Squirel Chaser!

Barked: Wed Apr 25, '07 11:05pm PST 
Hi,my name is Clara i'm New,talk to me
[notify]
Morgan (RIP)

Still Mom's- favorite,- Watching over- all

Barked: Fri Apr 27, '07 8:54pm PST 
What a gorgeous group of doggies !!! HEHEHE. I'm a good brittany in my at least third home. This one is forever!. Mom loves me soooo much. We are trying to get me to lose weight. I did lose some but then winter came. I really like to be around people. I just like everybody. I do like to swim but don't get to go very often. But when summer comes I get to at least get wet.
[notify]
"Tugs" at my- Heartstrings

Tugs(charms the- sox off ya)

Barked: Tue May 1, '07 3:00pm PST 
Hi fellow brits!wave I'm checking in before I have to go to obedience school. I'm still a youngun and have lots to learn, (manners and not jumping mostly). I just get sooooo excited to see people ...I forget. Hope to share lots of "tails" with you guys.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2