GO!

What am i?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Foster

I'm daz babez!

Barked: Thu Nov 13, '08 5:02pm PST 
I have just adopted this guy!!! Im so happy I cant find words to say very much!! He might be am. bull/boxer mix is our guess! He is prolly a lil over a year he was found as a stray last year and has been in a foster home every since.

We are going to do a name change but not sure what to change it to yet.
[notify]
Koffi- Diamond- Lloyd

Life cannot get- better than- this!!!

Barked: Sun Nov 16, '08 2:42pm PST 
Hey Foster don't feel bad, my moms adopted me a couple of weeks ago and up to date she is clueless as to what breed I am...some say a pit some say a American boxer and I even heard a JRT...I might not know what I am but one thing I am certain of is; I've been adopted into the perfect home and my mommy loves me regardless as to what I am....

Woof, Woof !!!
Koffee
[notify]
Dunkin

i am cute but- what am i?

Barked: Thu Feb 26, '09 11:01pm PST 
look up mastiff it looks like he has that in him too i had one before and had that body build they might look mean but they are just big babies
[notify]