GO!

My 1yr old female Boxer has been throwing up on and off for a month now.

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Georgia

Barked: Fri May 13, '11 9:28pm PST 
My 1yr old female Boxer has been throwing up on and off for a month now. We've been to the vet 3 times,had blood and stool tested. test show pancreatic enzymes are a little high but nothing else. She's on some meds now to help settle her stomach but she's only been able to string together 2 days with no vomit twice in the last month. She's of normal energy and we make sure she gets fluids but this is driving me crazy. I can't shake the thought that I'm going to lose my little baby if we can't find out what this is. If you've had anything like this please let me know. (also, she is pooping without the runs)
[notify]
Isabella

Underwear Thief- & Purse snatcher

Barked: Wed Jun 1, '11 10:11pm PST 
This is a late reply, but how is your boxer?

What food does she eat and what feeding schedule is she on is it always on the same time?

Any allergies?

Maybe posting this on health forum would help..
[notify]