GO!

I want to show off my babies

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Layla

Classic Beauty

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '09 11:24am PST 
Hi! I want to show off my babies and I don't have dogster plus so I can't add lots of pictures on here, so go to my facebook page (I am a college student) and look how cute they are!!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2001440&id=130900131& l=0251e

This isn't a joke or spam or anything, it is my doggie photo album, and I am going to be adding more pictures soon!big grin
[notify]
Gwydion

Boxer Gentleman

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '09 10:57pm PST 
Awwwwwwwwwww. Love the ones of them playing
[notify]
Layla

Classic Beauty

Barked: Fri Mar 13, '09 4:14am PST 
Thanks!!big grin I could take pictures of them all day doing silly things. I haven't uploaded the pictures yet, but Layla was trying to catch the flashing red light when I was taking pictures of our Lab and so she was chewing on the carpet, It is funny to see in a picturelaugh out loud
[notify]

Max

Somewhere there- is something I- can eat..

Barked: Fri Mar 13, '09 8:04pm PST 
Glad I'm not the only one who's dogs take over the couch.. hehe
You have beautiful pups. Maybe it's a Boxer thing, my pups all like to lay on top of one another, too.. I'll sit on the loveseat and all 4 of them will come and sit ontop of me/beside me piled into one space... when there's a whole couch opposite, but no. We all have to be touching..smile
[notify]
Layla

Classic Beauty

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 4:38am PST 
I think it is a boxer thing. They both are not happy unless they are connected to another living being. It is even better if they can be partially ontop of that living being lollaugh out loud

I like to cuddle with my pups though, so I don't mindbig grin
[notify]
Max

Somewhere there- is something I- can eat..

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 3:34pm PST 
That's how I feel about it. My DH is currently staying with some friends (not a maritial dispute, we're just looking for a place to live that will accept all our pups), and Max has been sleeping with me. He curls up in my back around my other pillow.. it's so cute, or it would be if he'd get out of the middle of the bed, I'm crammed into one side! laugh out loud But I sure do love them.
[notify]
Roma

Barked: Tue Mar 17, '09 6:16am PST 
How cute... Don't you just love boxers!!! smile
[notify]