GO!

Do you think I am a Boxer?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Gracie

Superdog

Barked: Sun Mar 8, '09 7:01pm PST 
I adopted Gracie a month ago, however, we have no idea what type of dog she is. Do you think she is a boxer mix? If so, what do you think she could be mixed with?
[notify]
Max

Somewhere there- is something I- can eat..

Barked: Mon Mar 9, '09 1:26am PST 
She kind of has the build, and she is flashy brindle... but the face is all wrong for the Boxer. I was looking at your post, and I saw where you listed you thought Beagle/Terrier/Boxer mix, and at first, I was like where does she get Beagle out of that?! Then I saw the pic of her and your other pup looking at the camera and boy do they have the same face! I think it's possible... How much does she weigh? It's hard to tell how big she actually is from the pictures. Many Boxers have a tall, thin build, while most american staffordshire terriers (commonly referred to as pitbulls) are more stocky. But, I don't know, most Boxer mixes you see at least have a slightly blunt nose...
[notify]
Duke

eat, sleep,- play, eat,- sleep,play...

Barked: Mon Mar 9, '09 8:19am PST 
My first thoughts were that you looked like a boxer /Jack russel cross.
[notify]

Dempsey

Dempsey Doodle

Barked: Wed Mar 11, '09 6:42pm PST 
I think she has a boxer body but the face is definitely not boxer. She does resemble your beagle in the face. She could be mixed with several breeds. She is a cutie though.
[notify]