GO!

sorry...

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Chewbacca

Play?! Let's- PLAY!!!

Barked: Wed Oct 8, '08 3:44pm PST 
Sorry about my thread from the other day regarding puppies. frown

The "moderator" quoted some rules that apparently I hadn't seen and did not realize it was against Dogster rules to post such things... I just wanted to help find Chewbacca's sisters homes since we're so impressed with our lil Chewie.

Won't happen again...
red face
[notify]
Tigger

Barked: Thu Oct 9, '08 10:51am PST 
Will forgive you this time wink

I understand that you are looking for good homes for Chewie's kin and dogster may seem like a good place since there are so many good lovin folks here, but it's also nice that dogster has the rule so we can concentrate on support and fun versus having threads upon threads of all the pups for sale. I sure have enjoyed all the wisdom of our fellow boxers.

Hope things work out for the pups. In the meantime, we can still keep talking and playing with you Chewie. wave
[notify]