GO!

Expecting Puppies

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Zoey

Barked: Tue Oct 7, '08 7:39am PST 
Hello all, I was wondering if you could help us out...I am 2 weeks away from being a First time MOM big grin It's really exciting and we cant wait. Anyways I'm posting this because we wanted to ask others for any info or tips or ANYTHING that could possibly help us on our big day!

puppy
[notify]
Brigid

ITS ALL MINE

Barked: Tue Oct 7, '08 5:49pm PST 
Hey Zoey. wave What kinda questions do you have? Mom didnt let me have pups, but we've been around humans who breed show dogs..... maybe we can help
[notify]
Max

Somewhere there- is something I- can eat..

Barked: Wed Oct 8, '08 1:35pm PST 
I have never had a mother dog before, but I just wanted to say congratulations to Mama and hope everything goes well! Keep us posted! wisheshugwisheshug

Max, Xena, Sam, and Fred's mom.
[notify]

Mia

Miz DIVA--->Move- DOGS get out the- way!!

Barked: Tue Oct 14, '08 8:57am PST 
I took in Mia was her 6 pups. Basically for the first 2 weeks Mama will do all the work. Just make sure to keep them warm in a quiet area. You can use a kiddie pool or a big cardboard box with warm blankets or towels. Keep extras on handy because you'll have to change the bedding often trust me.

If you have any other ? you can write back here or paw mail me.
Good Luck
[notify]
Piggy

most precious- pup in the world-

Barked: Wed Oct 15, '08 8:19pm PST 
oh my goodness, Zoey is going to be a mama!!!! Unfortunatley I will never be a mama but I wish you tons of blessings...can't wait to see puppy pics!!! wishes
[notify]
tobias

Whens the food- coming????

Barked: Fri Oct 17, '08 8:05am PST 
Cant wait to see pics of the bouncing baby boxers!!!! Hope everything goes as planned and everyone is healthy. cheer
[notify]
Max

Somewhere there- is something I- can eat..

Barked: Sun Oct 19, '08 1:41am PST 
Any news yet?

maybe a new arrival or 5?hugwisheshugwishes
[notify]
Bella Mia

Beautiful Bella

Barked: Tue Oct 21, '08 10:58am PST 
Hi,

I just had a litter of 11! Unfortunately, one didn't make it but the other 10 are 5 weeks old and the most adorable things you will ever see. I do not have any general advice to give you on here but this was my second litter so I can probably answer many of your questions. Just send me a message if you have any specific questions and I can also send you photos of the little pups from the day they were born until now. My mom is obsessed with taking photos of them.

Congratulations on your puppies and good luck with everything!
[notify]
Layla

Barked: Sun Nov 2, '08 4:23pm PST 
Hey Zoey, how are you doing?? Any news??
[notify]