GO!

Does your boxer like tummy rubs?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Anya has gone to doggy heaven

Move over!

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 1:11pm PST 
This may seem like a silly question, but does your boxer like tummy rubs? Our new boxer doesn't seem to care for them. I have never met a dog who didn't BEG for tummy rubs, so this concerns me!
[notify]
Tigger

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 1:34pm PST 
I would imagine we all have our favorite rubs. Maybe your boxer just needs to feel more comfortable before exposing the tender belly for those special rubs. I wouldn't worry - I'm sure she'll come around wink

I love my belly rubs so much that I will just lay in the center of the room on my back with legs in the air just waiting for someone to notice and take action. If they don't notice quickly I'll start sighing. I didn't do this at first though, it took a couple of weeks in my new home.
[notify]
Baby

Barked: Thu Oct 9, '08 12:15pm PST 
I like belly rubs, back rubs, ear rubs, anything rubs.
[notify]

tobias

Whens the food- coming????

Barked: Sun Oct 12, '08 8:11pm PST 
My Mom gives me doggy massages I love this after a long run or play session. Its also a good relaxing method and good for checking for any lumps. I am also very fond of a neck rub.
[notify]
NIKITA - 01/28/2001-0- 4/15/2009

Flyin'- High

Barked: Sat Oct 18, '08 3:23am PST 
I like my tummy rubbed...but my favorite rub is the inside of my back leg. I'll lift it up so my mommy can get to it really good.
[notify]
Ferris

Did somebody say- WALK?!!!

Barked: Sat Oct 18, '08 4:36pm PST 
Belly rubs are alright ...nothing I would ever beg for...
[notify]
Petra Star

We Do Not Gnaw- On Our Kitty

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '08 6:49pm PST 
Belly rubs are ok, but they are NUTHIN' compared to back of the neck scritcheez! I will kiss a cat if it gets me a neck stritchee. snoopy
[notify]
Mia

Miz DIVA--->Move- DOGS get out the- way!!

Barked: Tue Nov 11, '08 9:31am PST 
When I 1st wake up in the morning I lie on my back so Mommy can rub my belly. Altho my fav. rub down is on my thighs I just love that!!!
[notify]
Gwydion

Boxer Gentleman

Barked: Tue Nov 11, '08 4:56pm PST 
Love 'em! Both dogs adore the belly rubs
[notify]