GO!

I got a Soccer Ball!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Xena

Where's my ball?

Barked: Sun Sep 28, '08 6:15pm PST 
So Mom decided that since I go through so many small balls that she would get me my very own Soccer Ball (Football for my non-USA friends... wink ). Boy is it fun!

I got it a little deflated, and Max keeps trying to steal it (in fact, he currently has it and I am barking really loudly at him to give it back), and I am already starting to rip it up a bit, but man, is it fun! It rolls around and I can pounce on it and sometimes mom kicks it really far for me to chase! Everyone should get a soccer ball, it's the best toy ever!
(well, except my red flashy Powzer ball, but Mom only gives me that one when we're going to the dog park at night... )
[notify]
Tigger

Barked: Mon Sep 29, '08 11:26am PST 
That sounds like SOOOO much fun Xena! I'm gonna ask Mom and Dad now! happy dance
[notify]
Milo {Loves- Ollie}

My heart goes to- ollie and ollie- forever

Barked: Thu Oct 2, '08 8:06pm PST 
WHOA! that sounds really cool. i need to go run for mom! see ya soon.waveeek
[notify]

Jax

Jaxel- Rose-----Welcome- to the- Jungle....

Barked: Tue Oct 28, '08 7:26am PST 
I'm obsessed with my soccer ball!! All my friends try to flatten it, but I know it doesn't squeak so I don't try. I just like to chase and stop it and make Dad kick it really, really far. I also think every boxer needs a good soccer ball!
[notify]
Gage

Barked: Tue Oct 28, '08 11:21am PST 
My soccer ball is my favorite toy-even if it is flat!
[notify]
Gwydion

Boxer Gentleman

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '08 3:19am PST 
We like soccer balls too! And Volly balls.... But the one that has lasted the best: a full size basketball. But they are SOOOOOO much fun!
[notify]
Chewbacca

Play?! Let's- PLAY!!!

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '08 10:11am PST 
I want one!! Moooooooom!!!!! snoopy
[notify]