GO!

How many of you snore??

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 38)  
1  2  3  4  
Howie

This is Howie- Do-it

Barked: Sun Sep 7, '08 12:05pm PST 
snore? check.
growl? check.
bark? check.
whimper? check.
fart? check.

I think I'm more active in my sleep than when I'm awake. laugh out loud
[notify]
Lizzy

Live, Lick, Love

Barked: Mon Sep 8, '08 2:03pm PST 
Maybe Howie and I should sleep together - BOL

I do the same things that Howie listed, and I also run, kick and smack my lips in my sleep blue dog There is a lot going on when I hit the hay!

My Mom doesn't mind the snoring (it is louder when I am on my back) - my lip smacking drives her up a tree. puppy
[notify]
Cookie

The- canine- vacuum.

Barked: Tue Sep 16, '08 4:01am PST 
I'm snoring by my mom's foot as she types thisdancing
[notify]

Roxie

Barked: Fri Oct 3, '08 9:47am PST 
I have a soft snore, but it can get loud if I've had a long day of playing with the schnauzers next door! blue dog
[notify]
Molly

Barked: Fri Oct 3, '08 2:45pm PST 
Both my sister and I snore. My sister is much worse though.
[notify]
Anya has gone to doggy heaven

Move over!

Barked: Wed Oct 8, '08 10:54am PST 
Anya snores. She is also a VERY HEAVY SLEEPER!!! I'm not sure if that is a Boxer thing or a deaf dog thing. Last night I literally lifted her head up and dropped it back on the couch several times. She didn't wake up. That was kind of freaky. shock
[notify]
Baby

Barked: Thu Oct 9, '08 12:12pm PST 
I don't snore all the time, but if I do, my mommy just bumps me and I'm quiet again.smile
[notify]
tobias

Whens the food- coming????

Barked: Sun Oct 12, '08 8:18pm PST 
I snore too. My Mom lets me have a pillow to raise my head up a little and it makes it easier to breath (less snoring) I just like it cuz its cozy.... I dream too, I get really scared sometimes after I wake up.
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 38)  
1  2  3  4