GO!

Coughing and gagging

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Titan

Titan - Destroyer of- shoes and- cardboard

Barked: Thu Aug 9, '07 6:51am PST 
wave Thank you all for you're great advice and best wishes! I really appreciated them and the tips have helped out ALOT! Titan is feeling much better, now. His cough is subsiding nicely. We're down to just a few seconds of minor hacks when he gets a little too excited after we come home from the minutes of harsh coughing every few hours. We were lucky in that he really likes the grape flavored children's musinex decongestant (the only thing we were able to find at the NEX) and has no qualms about taking the echancea/goldenseal blend with his morning meal. Hopefully he'll be well enough to go out and play like normal with his lady friends before too long. I know he's missing that alot ... been eating every shoe he can get his teeth into. confused Thanks once again!

Loves and kisses from Titan and Thank you! from Titan's Mommy. dancing
[notify]
Sir Axle- Mcsquishyfac- e

i can has some- hotdog too- right?

Barked: Sun Jul 8, '12 8:27pm PST 
I am having that problem now frown its not bad but im afraid it could get worse. Bright side is my daddy let's me sleep with him now
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2