GO!

Toy obsession with a Boston Terrier

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Hailie

Hey leave my- family ALONE!

Barked: Fri Jun 15, '12 4:06pm PST 
I am caring for a friends male Boston Terrier and I have found that unless Psycho has a toy in his mouth he is not a happy little dog. He is very toy obsessive and house destructive if left alone and free in the house. His owner is in jail and asked that my family move into his home to take care of his two dogs Psycho and Diamond who is a min pin female. Diamond is very calm and not house destructive but Psycho is a pain in the tail but he likes to tear up the couch and anything else he can get his paws and teeth on. Are all Bostons like this or is it just him living up to his name?
[notify]
Isabeau

Diva Girl

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '12 7:35am PST 
I have two wonderful Boston Terriers, loves of our lives.. I honestly haven't had any issues with bad behavior. I do know however, years ago friend telling me... A tired doggie is a happy doggie! I must say, for us we play ball outside everyday.. its the highlight of our play times! We go out several times a day, just to potty, walk around, etc. Our "kidds" are happy and have gotten out their "wiggles" throughout the day! And, might I mention that we live in an RV at this time! So, no matter the space you can have a happy BT if their excersised and played with on a regular basis... Good Luck to you and your friend. :03
[notify]
Isabeau

Diva Girl

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '12 7:48am PST 
I have two wonderful Boston Terriers, loves of our lives.. I honestly haven't had any issues with bad behavior. I do know however, years ago friend telling me... A tired doggie is a happy doggie! I must say, for us we play ball outside everyday.. its the highlight of our play times! We go out several times a day, just to potty, walk around, etc. Our "kidds" are happy and have gotten out their "wiggles" throughout the day! And, might I mention that we live in an RV at this time! So, no matter the space you can have a happy BT if their excersised and played with on a regular basis... Good Luck to you and your friend. :03
[notify]

Isabeau

Diva Girl

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '12 7:49am PST 
[notify]