GO!

How much does your Boston Terrier weigh?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Prince- Mungo's- Memorial

Prince Prodigy- Puppy

Barked: Mon Jan 11, '10 8:00pm PST 
I've fostered Boston Terriers from 8lbs to 33lbs full grown! eek

Mungo is only 9 months old and he weighs 11lbs at this time. cloud 9
[notify]
Roscoe

"Sheriff of the- Town"

Barked: Fri Feb 19, '10 9:32am PST 
Well my Boston Roscoe is almost 4 months and was 7.7 pounds 4 weeks ago, but I am thinking he is closer to 12 now.
[notify]
Sim

\\\\\\\\

Barked: Sun Mar 14, '10 2:44pm PST 
Hi When I bought my Lucy B. Simpson Online, I said I wanted a boston that would only be about 10 pounds. Paid 700 dollars for her. She is 22 pounds of pure love. She had 6 puppies in one litter 2 years ago, which she did not do well at mothering. The 3 boys are all 35 pounds. 2 of the girls are 21 pounds, and one of the girls is 12 pounds. I sure am glad that all the people I sold my babies too love them because I had no idea the boys would be that big. Their father was only 6 months old when he fathered this litter, and he was about 18 pounds. So long answer short, it varies even within a litter, but they are all well loved and that is what counts. Now that they are grown, Lucy only tolerates one of her pups which is the only one she sees on a regular basis. The rest she still tries to attack. Bad mommie. I had her fixed as soon as I was able too because she did not enjoy the experince one bit
[notify]

Jeter

Barked: Sat Apr 10, '10 11:28am PST 
My Boston is 3 yrs old and he is 27 pounds. I had hoped to keep him at 25. Since i read somewhere anything over 25 would be overweight. But he still has a lean body, he's very stocky and the vet said he was fine and definitely not overweight. So... it really depends on the dog.
[notify]
Pabst

Ruler of the- Lazy Life

Barked: Fri Apr 16, '10 8:17pm PST 
My boy is 21 pounds. When we go to park, there are Bostons from 10 to 30 pounds.
[notify]
Daisy

Beware the- Daisinator!

Barked: Tue Apr 20, '10 6:10pm PST 
My Daisy is 14.5 pounds at 4 years old. That's "top end" for her ... in a week or two, our swimming pool will be warm enough for her to jump into and then, watch out. She will swim for hours. After a few weekends of non-stop swimming, chasing her toys, she'll get back to her summer weight of 13.5 pounds. She's just the right size for me - she fits perfectly in my lap, her 2nd favorite place to be (after the pool). I've had her for 18 mos, and she's just the best!
[notify]