GO!

boston/poodle mix

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

liberty

WHERE'S MY- FRISBEE? WHERE- IS IT? I

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '08 12:29am PST 
anyone have photos of a boston terrier/black poodle mix? we go to the vet tomorrow to find out if libbys pregnant... and if she is, she's having bosipoos. id like to know what im looking at here, thanks!
[notify]
Angus

What you got?

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '08 10:32pm PST 
Here's a link that might give you an idea

I got quite a few results doing a google image search for Bossi-poo

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/b/bossipoo.htm

Good luck!
[notify]
King Jackal- Jackson

Appreciate me- for the gift- that I am!

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 1:02am PST 
I've seen this mix frequently, mostly in shelters. I am not sure if it's an intentional mix or if they are a common "oops" mix. Either way, there are plenty out there already needing homes, including 3 small puppies on our waiting list -- (Austin, TX) Boston Terrier/Toy Poodle mix Puppies - URGENT!. Because the two breeds are almost nothing alike in looks or temperament, it's impossible to know what the puppies will look like or what their temperaments, personalities, and dispositions will be like.

If Liberty is pregnant, I hope she has a smooth pregnancy and delivery. Many Boston Terrier Moms require cesarean sections and are often not the best Moms -- I've fostered several that wanted nothing to do with their pups. If she's not pregnant, please have her spayed, not only to prevent contributing to pet overpopulation, but also for her health.
[notify]

Mitzy

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 9:22pm PST 
We had one for 16 years. This is one of the last pictures that we took of her. She was a great dog and very very smart. She was the only black one of the liter, the others had black and white markings of a Boston Terrier.

You can take a look at her here:

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/704612
[notify]
King Jackal- Jackson

Appreciate me- for the gift- that I am!

Barked: Mon Jan 28, '08 7:04pm PST 
I see Liberty isn't pregnant afterall. Now would be a good time to give spaying some serious thought, especially so she doesn't have to go through the stress of another false pregnancy. See "Why You Should Spay or Neuter Your Pet" for additional reasons.

Good luck with Liberty and congratulations on the new puppy you are bringing home next month.
[notify]
Logan

PurebredPups.org

Barked: Mon Jul 21, '08 5:58am PST 
Here is some information and pictures Bossi-Poo Info & Pictures.
[notify]
Tansy Belle

IT"S MINE!

Barked: Tue Nov 18, '08 4:53pm PST 
Idiot! Gawd!
[notify]