GO!

Help. Border collie keeps peeing in the house don't know what to do

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Sat Aug 16, '14 11:36am PST 
My dog who we have only just got she's is 9. She lived with family members so she knew us before we got her. She moved in with us over 2 months ago. In the first few weeks she never peed in the house but now she pees when we get home but not ever time. She can be playing be fine be happy then all of a sudden she pees. It's starting it get a real problem. We aren't sure why she is peeing she's walked regularly, no raised voices, not over excited or gets into trouble. It's very random and on differ t places in the house. It's sometimes when we get home other times by just talking to her. This is my first dog and I'm not sure how to handle this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
[notify]