GO!

Border Collie Experts - Advice Needed!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Grimm

Barked: Sun Dec 2, '12 11:35am PST 
I just adopted this puppy from a shelter, and they have his breed down as a Saint Bernard mix. I just am not seeing Saint Bernard! I have been researching breeds and to me he looks like a Border Collie. Can anyone help?

He is 12 weeks, 15 lbs.
He has one dark brown eye and one parti-eye. I have a few photos in my profile. Any help appreciated!
[notify]
Ava & Nix

Suburban Farm- Dogs

Barked: Sun Dec 2, '12 8:29pm PST 
He kind of looks like he's going to be bigger than your average Border Collie when he's fully grown, but it's hard to say for sure with mixes. Not to mention there are so many dogs that can be that sort of stark black and white... That said, he does look like he could have some BC in him, or Aussie maybe. smile He's awfully cute!!

Edited by author Sun Dec 2, '12 8:30pm PST

[notify]