GO!

What could my dad have been?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Zack

Watch me!

Barked: Thu May 17, '12 12:35am PST 
Hi. My human Mum rescued me from a shelter. My fur Mum was a small short hair Border Collie and the shelter thought my Dad was German Shepherd. I'm not very big and my legs are much shorter than most Border Collie puppies. I don't need to see/stare at my Mum all the time like she says her other BC have and I am also very calm and rather like to go off inot the garden alone! I think that I look like a stocky short leg tri-colour. Mum says I am just too cute for words and a very special mix!
[notify]
Regan

Barked: Tue May 22, '12 11:10am PST 
I was rescued in February from SC Im supposed to be Lab/Border Collie mix, I have such tiny ears? Mom really does not know what the heck that is.. do BC's have tiny ears like mine? What do you think I look like to you?
[notify]
Zack

Watch me!

Barked: Wed May 23, '12 3:11am PST 
Ha ha you are the opposite of me - I have ridiculously large ears for a BC. It is so hard to see from a photo, but from front view your short ears and face shape look like a little bit of shar pei got into the mix as well as lab laugh out loud
[notify]