GO!

Hey, doesn't anyone want to talk about Coonhounds?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Gus Gus

Acts before he- thinks!!!

Barked: Thu Mar 13, '08 7:42pm PST 
HEY dORA!! My name is Gus Gus. My name comes from Gus the mouse in Cinderella. Jack Jack's friend. Anyway, my mom named me and I like it. My Dad is my very best friend, although my Mom takes real good care of me. I have 2 dog sisters, Morgan and Lilly. You can see them on my site. I have a human little brother who is 10 and 2 human sisters 12 and 14 yrs old. Man am I a trouble maker. Everytime someone comes to the door or when my Daddy comes home I coo and chase Morgan my sister. I have no manors when it comes to eating. It drives mom crazy!!! My dad always cheats and prentends to Drop food on the floor. It never makes it though!! I CAN CATCH IT PRETTY GOOD. I love going on walks and I will sit in my dads car all day waiting for him as long as he puts the window all the way down
[notify]
Dale

whatever food- you have I want

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 7:33pm PST 
Dale says "Hi everybody"
[notify]
Bones

lean, mean- huntin machine

Barked: Tue Nov 9, '10 10:21am PST 
hi there Dora Bones is a really welled behaved coonhound so maybe i can help you out what do you want to know?
[notify]

Bones

Barked: Tue Nov 9, '10 10:27am PST 
gus gus thats interesting. i'm called bones cuz my first mom says i was just skin and bones when she found me on her footsteps
[notify]
Bones

Barked: Tue Nov 9, '10 10:29am PST 
gus gus thats interesting. i'm called bones cuz my first mom says i was just skin and bones when she found me on her footsteps
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2