GO!

Who else has a blue heeler/beagle mix?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 47)  
1  2  3  4  5  

Barked: Sun Jan 29, '12 9:40pm PST 
Where did you guys get your beagle/blue heeler mix dogs? I have been looking for one.
[notify]

Barked: Tue Apr 3, '12 1:47pm PST 
petfinders on-line. Best dog I ever had. Look at forums for ones needing homes or for rescues of that breed.
[notify]
Soxx

Bossy Bossington

Barked: Thu May 24, '12 6:02am PST 
I didn't realize that there were so many beagle/ blue heeler mixes out there! Personally, I think I'm an awesome mix of both and I should know, because I'm 19-1/2 years old (in human years).
[notify]

Barked: Sun May 27, '12 2:39pm PST 
HI,
I live on 5.5 acres in Texas, near Royse City and had just come home from work and was outside taking care of something when I turned around and there he was standing and looking at me as if he couldn't make up his mind to run or stay. He was thinner than he should be for a dog his size. I went inside the house to keep some dry dog food knowing he would be gone by the time I came back out.
There he stood, with these funny black spots on his white coat, with light brown spots on his legs, a large bushy tail that any fox would be pround of, and a large head that looked like a beagle maybe. He had a rope burn, mark on his neck as if he had been tied for a long time.
My wife and I posted photos on all the county roads that ran near our property, but never got a responses. It was for the best, we knew he did not need or wanted to return to the his past fate. It was then that we knew we had another dog to go with the two small Chihuahuas and cat.dog walk

Edited by author Sun May 27, '12 2:46pm PST

[notify]
Blue Belle

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '12 2:40pm PST 
Hey everyone! We just joined the forum! We have what we have been told is a blue heeler/beagle mix. From the looks of it, there are others that look very similar to Blue Belle. Any tips on what are some good "jobs" to give them throughout the day. She gets bored very easy and is starting to become distructive
[notify]
Lilly

Barked: Thu Aug 30, '12 11:34am PST 
Our beagle/blue heeler mix is Lilly. She's almost 5 and has a wonderful personality. She goes a little crazy when someone comes to the door, but she is friendly to everyone except men with beards once she gets acquainted. We're not sure about the beard thing, but suspect she may have been mistreated by some man with a beard before.
She had a little potty training issue when we first got her, but it resolved pretty quickly with lots of accompanied trips to the yard & praise with success. Our only issue now is that we can't leave her alone with food anywhere in reach or trash as she will always get into it. She has a great nose & will get into a backback then into the lunch bag inside it if there's food in it.
She has bonded well with all of us & talks to us a lot. She is not a howler usually, but does lot of talking to us when she's excited or wants something.
She loves to go for walks and ride in the car with us. She begs for petting a lot & loves to sit with me while I read.
She usually is pretty lazy, but occasionally goes outside & zips around the yard as fast as she can.
Lilly is wonderful and everyone seems to fall in love with her when they meet her.
[notify]
Mocha

Girl, Squeakers- Are MY Thing!

Barked: Sat Sep 15, '12 7:04pm PST 
Hi My name is Mocha and im a female Blue Heeler Beagle mix and this is awesome to meet other dogies like me! keep me updated on how your dogie is and what he or she likes to do and if you have any questions just ask me
[notify]
  (Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 47)  
1  2  3  4  5