GO!

Who else has a blue heeler/beagle mix?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Brutus

Born on- Valentine's Day!

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '07 1:34pm PST 
I would like to meet people who have a dog like mine; a Blue Heeler/Beagle Mix..If there's anyone out there who would like to discuss, let me know!
[notify]
Abby

Feelin' groovy!

Barked: Wed Dec 26, '07 1:06pm PST 
Hey Brutus,

I'm supposedly a blue heeler/beagle mix, but don't know for sure. Although my current lead photo doesn't show me very well, there are several other pictures on my page that do.

Abby
[notify]
Brutus

Born on- Valentine's Day!

Barked: Wed Dec 26, '07 1:57pm PST 
Awww, Abby is so cute! She looks like she could be Brutus' sister! Brutus's mom is full-blooded Blue Heeler (he is 3 X the size of her) and his father is a full-blooded beagle. He is actually getting over bronchitis right now. I couldn't believe a dog could get bronchitis! He was hacking and really scaring us, so I called the vet and he said to just give him some Robitussin and sit in the bathroom with him with the shower running...Pretty wild...He's getting better, so that's good.
[notify]

Frisco

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '08 1:42pm PST 
Hello, I have two beagle/blue heeler mixes. Both came from the same litter. Frisco has more beagle traits and Wiley more blue heeler.
[notify]
Dagny

Part-Time- Cuddlebug

Barked: Mon Nov 3, '08 12:16pm PST 
My girl is a beagle/blue heeler. Her name is Dagny and she loves to sniff everything! She likes to cuddle for a little bit and then will go lay by herself. What a personality she has!
[notify]
sid

Barked: Wed Nov 12, '08 7:19am PST 
hi
we have a blue heeler/beagle mix. we just saved him from the monroe county animal shelter in sparta wi.
[notify]
Ginger

Just have to- give that puppy- dog look..

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 9:46pm PST 
Hi Brutus I am a blue heeler/beagle. I am about 8wks old. I'm glad to see there are so many breeds like me, because I know my guardian is gonna need help with learning about me and the needs I NEED not just a stab in the dark on how to raise a hunter/herder city girl
[notify]
P.T.

Barked: Sun Jan 4, '09 7:11am PST 
I just adopted PT from the humane society on NYE and i was told he was just a "hound mix" but from some research and the other dogs on this site, it is clear he is definetely a beagle/blue heeler! I'd appreciate any advice on raising this little guy! We're working on crate training and he's been pretty good with the house training so far!
[notify]
Gus

Lover Boy!!

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '09 3:04pm PST 
Hi everyone, I have a blue heeler/beagle mix. His name is Gus and is 2 years old. I have looked at some pics of other blue heelers/beagles and cant believe how similiar they look to gus. On the other hand there are dogs that look completely different. I guess Gus looks more like a beagle. I love my blue heeler/beagle and wouldnt trade him for the world!
[notify]
Lyla

Barked: Tue Jan 27, '09 11:37am PST 
Hi! We just got Lyla last night and she is a Blue Heeler/Beagle mix. She is soooo cutesmile I didn't even know what a Blue Heeler was until we got her. We tragically lost our dog Shelby last week, she was a three year old terrier/beagle mix, full of energy, and sweet as could be. I'm hoping Lyla is as good a match for our family as Shelby was.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5