GO!

Where are all the breeders?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Strider

I LOVE RAW FOOD!

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '08 7:54pm PST 
I'm interested in getting a Belgian Tervuren but it seems like there are no breeders out there!? Can anyone help me out?
[notify]
Angel- Mica-the- wonderpup

WILD AT HEART

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '08 5:52pm PST 
hi there Strider..
we know a number of Belgian owners, and belong to a listserv for Belgians (the 4 flavors) and another related to health of the Belgians.

are you looking in your immediate area?
will you consider a rescue, tho they are usually sparse, but more Malinois.. I know the recue coordinator in Chicago, and could send you to them..

I'd suggest looking at the clubs for the various breeds, readily found on the web. should this be a problem, pmail us and we'll try and assemble some things for you. meanwhile, perhaps we should become pals?

not everyone is destined to own & live with a Belgian. do you know the breed well enough to venture this direction? what flavor were you considering? Groanie, Terv, Malingator or Laeki??

come meet all of us, ok?
[notify]
Chienbrun- Dazzln Pearl- Heart

Pearl "Champion- of my heart"

Barked: Wed Sep 3, '08 12:41pm PST 
You can email me for information on my Tervuren. I sell to responsible people with fenced yards that know herding breeds. References required and I sell with contracts too. Pets are sold as non-breeding dogs.

email me @chienbrun1@yahoo.com for more information.

Nancy Vida
Chienbrun Belgian Tervuren
www.angelfire.com/ab7/chienbrun
[notify]