GO!

make a pal for charity

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Angel- Mica-the- wonderpup

WILD AT HEART

Barked: Wed Sep 19, '07 12:19pm PST 
a few months ago, we entered into a contest with a big-hearted german shepherd..who liked our message-both in support of a cure for IMHA & IMTP and k-9 blood-banking..he'd lost a fellow k-9 officer to the disease too..
we can use any means to try & get pals-the 1st to reach 5k wins, BUT as with most things- there is a caveat..
the one with the MOST corrals will ultimately win.
it gets a little confusing, but in an effort to keep it simple-i'm slightly ahead in pals, (thanks to all that have helped us) BUT, over a hundred behind in corrals..
i'm not allowed to talk about it ON my page in any way, so i am hopeful that this appeal will help.
what is at stake is not only a big donation to 'mica's IMHA research fund', but the disease itself, 13 months after my death, is no closer to a cure, nor in prevention. any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated. thanks for your time.
[notify]