GO!

What is the most expensive thing your dog has ever broken?

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Pluto

CHEDDER- iz - beTTER

Barked: Mon May 23, '05 8:55pm PST 
my dog wripped up my huge cut out homer poster I had on my door (5 ft high) he wripped up his foot and i was beyond pissed. it was a birthday gift
[notify]
Lady Jasmine

Born to Play!!

Barked: Tue May 24, '05 6:48pm PST 
My pups were playing and running about the house one night...all of a sudden I hear a huge crash...and I mean huge! I ran towards the sound and found myself in the kitchen. Jasmine had accidently knocked into our bar style kitchen table which has a glass top. She knocked the whole thing to the ground and the glass had actually landed beside the table. I was completely dumbfounded. But can you believe that it did not break?!?!? I was so suprised...but a good suprised.
[notify]
Keevah

If it runs, I- will chase it!!

Barked: Wed May 25, '05 2:35pm PST 
Hi! When I was a little puppy, Mom didn't have a crate for me yet, so she would just put me in the bedroom...well, lets just say...the millions of toys and stuff she provided weren't NEARLY as fascinating as the bedroom wall.

I almost made it through to the outside of the house, but then a house beam got in my way! So then, I decided the carpet tasted good, and pulled it all the way up, then shredded it! It was soooo much fun, but then..when Mommy got home, she made Dad take me outside so she wouldn't lose her temper completely!

KeeKee
[notify]

Joker

Be true to your- pack

Barked: Thu May 26, '05 1:39pm PST 
I ate a bathroom door and most of the moulding.

When I was young I had severe separation anxiety, and would chew on things if the owners left the house. The owners thought they could close me in the bathroom where there was nothing to chew. So I chewed my way through the door. Then they got a crate. Ah, those were the days!

cost of door and molding: $100
cost of crate: $40
The look on their faces when I met them at the door:
Priceless
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Thu May 26, '05 2:02pm PST 
I broke a VCR, in half.
[notify]