GO!

My boy passed his CGC!

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Grunt CGC

WWGD or What- Would Grunt Do?

Barked: Wed Mar 13, '13 7:14pm PST 
I don't know who learned more. Me or Grunt! laugh out loud But we did it - together! Don't know what we're gonna do next, he heels on the right and most Rally and stuff is on the left! thinking Until we figure it out, we're just going to bask in our accomplishment! snoopyhappy dancecheerhi5
[notify]
Moose

I love sitting- in laps

Barked: Wed Mar 13, '13 7:47pm PST 
cheercheerhappy dance Congratulations!!! How awesome!! happy dancehappy dance

So happy for you.snoopysnoopy
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Wed Mar 13, '13 8:25pm PST 
Yahoo for Grunt!!

Have you looked into the C.L.A.S.S program at all through APDT? I think too, if he knows to heel on the right, it shouldn't be too hard to teach him to do the same on the left, just give it another word. In the upper levels of rally you have to have your dog able to heel on both sides and switch sides!
[notify]

UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Thu Mar 14, '13 12:06am PST 
Nice job! way to go cheer
[notify]

Barked: Thu Mar 14, '13 1:20am PST 
Congratulations! It's always such a great feeling if you and your dog accomplish something together. Well, maybe it's a much better feeling for the human who trained the dog, but either way, you both worked on it. party
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Thu Mar 14, '13 8:06am PST 
Yay Grunt!! snoopy
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Thu Mar 14, '13 8:12am PST 
partypartyhappy dancesnoopyblue doghamster dancedancingcheer
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Thu Mar 14, '13 8:16am PST 
happy dance Grunt! happy dance

Knew you could do it! way to go
[notify]
Duncan

Because I'm- Duncan, that's- why

Barked: Thu Mar 14, '13 10:34am PST 
cheersnoopy Yay for Grunt and his humans!! You must be so proud of your boy!!! happy dancecheer
Czarka, CGC- UJJ

Why walk when- you can run?

Barked: Thu Mar 14, '13 11:38am PST 
Good job! way to goway to goway to go
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3