GO!

Lehigh University Survey About Dogs' Eating Habits

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2  
Tuck

CHIC CH. Tuck- CDX TDX RN VNEX- TDI SAR-W3

Barked: Wed Mar 6, '13 9:09am PST 
The survey lacks originality and flexibility.

I like speed bumps in food bowls for antigulping.

I like feedbowls that have puzzles to slow them down. The issue with puzzle food bowls, is they are hard to clean, and hard to fill.

None of the issues listed are problems I have. It also needs to be easy for the dog to pick up, because mine do their own dishes when they are done. They must be stackable, and they must be stainless steel.

Once you have a stackable, antigulp insert, stainless steel, fillable, washable, retrieveable, light,puzzle bowl, you need an MIT student to design it. and not one from Lehigh smile
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2