GO!

Alpha Dogs

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 9:37pm PST 
The TV Show!

I meant to record it but forgot, so I've been watching some snippits online. I think I'm going to get hooked. Anyone else see this show?
[notify]
Lenny

Lenny -The- Wrecking Ball

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 4:02am PST 
I saw a clip and was excited to watch it, didn't realize it had aired! It's kinda hard to find GOOD tv shows about dogs. I'll probably end up hooked too laugh out loud
[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 8:25am PST 
Handler Eater, laugh out loud I've worked dogs like that.
This may very well become my new favorite show.
[notify]

Dr. Watson

Not a wiener- dawg!

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 9:45am PST 
I think they are replaying the first 2 episodes.
[notify]
Baby

What'd you say?- I wasn't- listening.

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 11:51am PST 
I've watched all the clips and I'm stoked to see the whole show! Thanks for posting about this, I never would've know.
[notify]

Barked: Wed Feb 13, '13 8:15am PST 
Tried browse youtube, looking for this dog show, nothing.k Please share some links.
Thank you
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Wed Feb 13, '13 8:54am PST 
laugh out loud I will be watching from now on. New Member...Sanka included a link in her original post. You can click on it..it's in green...& it will take you to the clip
[notify]
Lenny

Lenny -The- Wrecking Ball

Barked: Wed Feb 13, '13 9:16am PST 
Anyone heard of Glory Hounds a show to premier on Animal Planet later this month? The preview looks really good, kinda similar to Alpha Dogs but not so much about training the dogs but once they're actually in the real world doing work.
[notify]
Sarge

Teddybear

Barked: Wed Feb 13, '13 11:58am PST 
My husbands a civilian bomb dog handler in Iraq and on one of his contracts he went there for training and certification so I had to watch the show.
[notify]
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Wed Feb 13, '13 1:16pm PST 
We loved it!! New favorite
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2