GO!

Mens Journal on Cesar

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Milton

Im just a little- guy

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '13 8:23pm PST 
http://www.mensjournal.com/magazine/rescuing-dog-whisperer-cesar-mil lan-20130207?page=1

I thought this was good. I am not a Cesar hater at all.
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 6:23am PST 
Thank you for sharing that story. As much as I've questioned some of his methods sometimes, he's still a bully advocate and certainly a likable guy. Wishing him the best on rebuilding his life.
[notify]
Twister

forever loved

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 6:56am PST 
That last sentence says it all, "I'm a work in progress." Aren't we all?
[notify]

Miyu CGC

Bow down to the- Princess Brat!

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 7:28am PST 
It says the article isn't there. frown

But I'm with you guys. While I don't always agree with his methods, he is clearly a nice man who cares about dogs, and also about the people who own them. He's helped a lot of people, I think, some who are at their wits' end. I can't fault him for that.
[notify]
Twister

forever loved

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 10:35am PST 
You have to take the space out of the link.
[notify]