GO!

Pup not eating?

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3  
'Barcoola'- Rogue

Door? What door?

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '13 2:01am PST 
Thanks big grin Jackson is rather handsome as well if I do say so - I was torn between kelpie and koolie when I first started looking for a pup, then I saw Rogue and knew laugh out loud

And he really needs the extra interaction I think, there's not a lot of other dogs that we meet on our walks or at the parks unfortunately frown He seems to enjoy being able to play with other pups his age as well - Shep and Indy don't really play much anymore unless it's with each other.

Whenever I see a dog out walking itself I'm always tempted to take them home as well... except I know mum would be furious with me lol I'd have never been allowed Rogue if I hadn't been moved out when I got him. And I don't think I have ever seen a dog with green eyes before thinking
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '13 10:15pm PST 
I'm so glad the vet visit went well and the food thing is going well as well.It sounds like you are getting Rogue off to a wonderful start. Keep up the good workway to goway to go I'm sure he will turn out to be quite an amazing boy. We are sending a pals request and will enjoy hearing about what he learns and watching him grow.wishes on your continued sucess with him. May you have many happy,healthy years full of fun together.hug
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '13 10:22pm PST 
Thank you very much!

The koolie's eyes were green like emerald, I've never seen anything like it, probably won't again either. Amazing. I wish I took a photo.

I also sent a pup pal request your way. smile
[notify]

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '13 10:27pm PST 
please consult best pet doctor

Edited by author Thu Feb 7, '13 10:27pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3