GO!

What do you think dogs dream about?

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '12 4:58am PST 
Kai too snores,and quite loudly,he has since puppy hood. It was so bad that we actually asked the vet about it and were told he is healthy and well. There are still nights I'm not sure who is louder Kai or my husband,both are champion snorers and can keep you awake!!big laughbig laugh
[notify]
Koby

I'm a big brat- and I don't care- :)

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '12 3:31pm PST 
Koby snores too. He has since he was small. It's really annoying when your trying to watch TV or sleep. shh
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '12 9:25pm PST 
JT is also a snorer, but worse than that, he's a yipper. He's banished to the loungeroom to sleep. I always slept with my cats but he is simply impossible, not to.mention he kicks me. I hope my next dog is nice and quiet on the bed, lol!
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2