GO!

Any dogsters in The UK? Free tickets!

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Rocky *CGC*- With the- angels.

Gone but never,- ever forgotten- xxx

Barked: Thu Nov 1, '12 8:26am PST 
I didn't know where to put this, so I gathered more people would see it here puppy

I have just found out that I've won two tickets to The Kennel Clubs Discover Dog Expo... However, at such short notice, I don't think I can go :o(

Plus, after just losing Rocky six days ago, I don't think I could handle being around so many dogs... I'd probably end up stealing a load of them big hug

It's an awesome weekend of doggy fun. I went a couple of years ago when I lived in London. It's held at Earls Court and has over 200 breeds of dog there for you to meet, talk to breeders and find out a little more. The Kennel Club also holds Scrufts at Discover Dogs (the cross-breed version of Crufts). They hold dog training seminars, doggy agility competitions, gun dog displays and loads of other fun stuff... There's also a lot of shopping! Doggy bakeries, clothing, the coolest collar and leashes, clothes for doggy people and dog owners... The list goes on!

It's super fun and I'm gutted I can't go but if anyone wants my tickets, let me know and you can have them puppy

Oh, I almost forgot, it's held on the 10th and 11th of November smile
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Thu Nov 1, '12 10:33am PST 
Aww, wish i could but it's a bit to short notice for me too. I have to wait until Crufts comes around in March again.
[notify]
Rocky *CGC*- With the- angels.

Gone but never,- ever forgotten- xxx

Barked: Thu Nov 1, '12 10:37am PST 
I'm waiting for Crufts too, Tyler laugh out loud

Discover Dogs is awesome but I just can't go frown

CAN'T WAIT FOR CRUFTS!
[notify]